The Italian Agency for Development Cooperation is the agency of the Government of Italy, established by Italian law 125/2014, for the implementation of International development cooperation policies. Stefania Vizzaccaro is its Representative in the Western Balkans. The Tirana office manages development cooperation initiatives in Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Kosovo, North Macedonia and Serbia.
- THE SLINGSHOT OF KINDNESS by Ernesto Spinelli
- IMMERSIVE IMAGES, 3D, A NOTEBOOK, A PEN. Hundreds of visitors this summer in Vlore for Vision, the Multimedia Gallery of the Italy-Albania cooperation.
- NOBODY IS PERFECT. Aics Tirana produces the first TV spot promoting LGBTQI+ human rights in Albania.
- ARS AEVI MUSEUM OF SARAJEVO. Italy and Bosnia & Herzegovina design the contemporary.
- I’LL BE WITH YOU. The Italian Agency for Development Cooperation in the Western Balkans launches a campaign to fight gender-based violence and empower women.